Dermagraffiti Tattoo Liverpool Full Time Tattooists Needed

  • dermagraffiti@btinternet.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2011
      We have a vacancy for a full time artist in our well established busy studio right in the heart of Liverpool City Centre. Our studio was established in 1997 and since then we have become known for our high quality tattoos and friendly atmosphere. All our artists offer quality work and are hard working all rounders. We are looking for someone who shares our love and passion for tattooing, studio experience and a portfolio are essential. If you are interested or have any questions please contact us
      dermagraffiti@...
      www.dermagraffiti.co.uk
      0151 707 8094