PIERCER NEEDED FOR 2 GUEST SPOTS

  • Elspeth
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2010
      Experienced body piercer needed to cover me while I'm on holiday this year. The dates are Monday 19th April - Friday 23rd April, and Wednesday 9th June - Monday 14th June.
      Candidates must be fully proficient in all piercings, including genitals and surface, microdermals and skin divers.
      Solid portfolio of work and minimum 3 years experience a bonus
      The studio does around 60-70 piercings a week, and 30-40 microdermal/skin diver implants a week.
      You must have all your kit to use including jewellery, needles and clamps, sundries will be provided.
      Please email me if interested for more info