Artist Wanted

  • snoopyuk123 <snoopyuk123@yahoo.co.uk>
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28, 2003
      Studio in Torbay,Devon looking for artist. Position is for summer
      period, April through to October, possibly all year round eventually.
      Established studio, very busy in summer.
      Artist must have experience in studio. No attitudes please and no
      drug problems. High standards only.
      We are a friendly studio with all types of clientele and pride
      ourselves on our reputation.
      Please contact me
    • lomax.tracy
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 19, 2008
        Tattoo Artist wanted for busy studio in Bury, Lancashire. Must be
        reliable, hard working, have own equipment and a portfolio of work. No
        attitudes, drug problems or egos please. Interested email us at
        tracy@... or give us a bell on 07508599021.
      • red red
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 4, 2009
          Tattoo Artist required for full time spot in a busy studio in Blackburn, Lancashire.  Must have studio experience and an upto date portfolio. Must be competent in doing custom work.

          Please contact Linzi on 01254 697341 or alternatively please email me @ eagleswingtattooing@...

          Regards

          Linzi

        • connectedireland
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 28, 2009
            Hi,
            We have two busy studio's in Dublin city centre. Good group of guys
            working here. You can make good money Full time work available. Good
            clean studio's in the middle of the city. If your work is good, I will
            help set you up here.
            Contact me on connectedireland@...
            or 00353-87-7778009
          • Irezumi Tattoo
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 12, 2011
              Irezumi Tattoo Studio Sheffield is seeking talented Professional artist
              to join the family

              Due to an overhaul and refocus in the studio we are seeking a talented time
              served artist, great opportunity in a friendly, creative environment for the
              right person :)

              email irezumitattoo@rocketmail or
              tattoo.irezumi@...