Piercer with 2yrs shop experience looking for work in the leicester area.

  • piercer_hud
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2009
      Im 19 y/o with 2yrs proffesional shop experience. 1yr from lowestoft and 1yr from skegness.
      I can do microdermals, dermal punching, genital piercings, surface piercings and all basic body piercings.
      I have no drug or drink problems, can work as receptionist and also can set up and break down tattoo machines if needed on a busy day. Easy to get along with and can take a joke.
      Looking to work in leicester or near by. Ready to work immediately.