Female tattoo artist looking for work..

  • tackleloniaworld1
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2009
      Hi my name is Tara and I have been tattooing for about 7 years now. I trained at Ace Art Tattoo studio in Rotherham, then went off on my own as I found it hard to get any work In the Yorkshire area. For the next two years I studied what I could and you could say Im self taught. For the next few years I networked and ran my own studio In Sheffield. Then I got asked to join Urban Ink In Brentwood Essex. Worked there for over a year and a half and felt it was time to move on as need and want to learn more from other Tattoo Studios and Artists.

      I Love doing all kinds of art, Im kinda an all-rounder but I love realism, the more detail the better. I do both black and grey and color. Also like doing dot work. I do and prefer custom work and can freehand.

      Im looking to Start After Xmas so that gives me time to finish up the last of my clients.

      Im new to this site so I will upload some of my work but you can also find me on :-

      www.myspace.com/diesel_lover
      or
      Facebook / Tara Rodgers Sheffield.

      I would love to eventually get to the states...but im willing to travel most places.

      Hope to hear from you soon guys.
      Tara