tattoo artist looking for work

  • rembrant_b
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 1, 2009
      im a tattoo artist looking for work
      im drink,drug,smoke and attitude free

      below is a link to my site where you can see some of my work

      http://souldragon81.webs.com/

      my email address is: rembrant_b@...
    • locovilly
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 21, 2010
        Hello.
        I'm looking for a long time job in Europe. I have 5 years expirience. Working in all styles. My pics you can see http://www.myspace.com/tusibi
        If you interested,please contact me.
        Thank You
      • Isnard Barbosa
        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 2, 2010
          hi i am a versatile artist. looking for work in brighton and hove.
          looking for a serious artist/studio to work whit..no atitude...no rockstar.....just chillll and easy going ,for futher talk contact me tru here..and i will show my work.

        • brendanholliday@rocketmail.com
          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 20, 2011
            Hello

            Im a tattoo artist with over 8yrs experience and looking for a possition in a good studio.

            I cover all styles of tattooing and im available right away.
            I also have 4yrs experince in body piercing which includes surface piercings along with dermal anchors.

            You can email me at: brendanholliday@...

            Thanks
          • mikolajwlodarczyk
            Message 5 of 14 , Nov 17, 2012
              hello my name is Mikolaj i'm 29 years old and im from Poland.I'm looking for a job or a guest spot as tattoo artist. ive been tattooing for 3 years, i worked in a few shops in spain.
              Can work in any countries in Europe but at this moment my priority is Belgium.
              Im a drama free person and dont smoke or do drugs.

              You can see my work on:
              http://isatattoo.pl/

              or facebook:
              http://pl-pl.facebook.com/isatattoop