tattoo artist wanted to join team south coast uk

  • blackpearltattooltd
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2009
      Black pearl tattoo is one of the souths biggest best known tattoo shops run by Master artist Jay williams.
      we are looking for a new member for our awesome team .
      you must be fully trained (NO SCRATCHERS OR CHANCERS)good varied portfolio .
      Also seeking summer Guest Artist .
      contact Jay at
      blackpearl@...
      or
      call 01424 210020 (+441424 210020 from overseas)

      check our work
      http://www.myspace.com/blackpearltattooing