female artist looking for work

  • jollyjackthehat
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2002
      Experienced female tattooist looking for busy studio to work in.
      London area or suburbs...full-time or part-time

      Caz before u suggest it i can't commute to Wales, hope u find
      someone soon though.
    • adriana furim
      Message 2 of 2 , May 19, 2006
        Hi,

        I´m Adriana Furim, female, 24 yrs old, been tattooing since I was 14, can pierce as well had my own shop in Brasil, and been working around Europe last 2 years. Have references in Germany and UK. Im looking for a place to work in England, but Europe would be considered.
        some of my work in this link, and if u interested i can send more pics.

        http://www.pielmag.com/index.php?sec=3s&s=adriana+furim

        cheers,
        Adriana Furim