Artist Wanted

  • connectedireland
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28, 2009
      Hi,
      We have two busy studio's in Dublin city centre. Good group of guys
      working here. You can make good money Full time work available. Good
      clean studio's in the middle of the city. If your work is good, I will
      help set you up here.
      Contact me on connectedireland@...
      or 00353-87-7778009
    • Irezumi Tattoo
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 12, 2011
        Irezumi Tattoo Studio Sheffield is seeking talented Professional artist
        to join the family

        Due to an overhaul and refocus in the studio we are seeking a talented time
        served artist, great opportunity in a friendly, creative environment for the
        right person :)

        email irezumitattoo@rocketmail or
        tattoo.irezumi@...