Tattoo artist required !

  • russ6074
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2009
      We are a busy Tattoo studio in Edinburgh (near the seaside !) and are
      looking to start another male or female artist.You MUST have at least
      2/3 yrs studio experience,capable of both flash and custom work with a
      respectable portfolio to show us. You must be free from drug, alcohol
      and attitude problems and can speak fluent english. Contact Russ at...
      studio@... or myspace/dragonheart_tattoo_uk