Tattoo Artist Required

  • davetattoorowlands
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 29, 2008
      Tattoo artist required for an up and coming studio in Stockton on
      Tees. Must be fully qualified and have a portfolio of work. No
      attitudes, drugs or egos please. If you are interested please reply asap.
    • terrywright60
      Message 2 of 18 , Mar 2, 2009
        We required a full time artist, based in Mid Kent.
        Good all-rounder with a few years experience.
        We can offer brand new, ultra modern, High Street based studio.

        Send portfolio or call for a chat.

        www.myspace.com/thebellybar

        Terry 0788 7751219
      • kaya113
        Message 3 of 18 , May 28, 2009
          Kaya Tattoo Studio, Glasgow,Scotland are looking for a tattoo artist with experience and portfolio, myspace.com/kaya_tattoos or call 0141 339 6171
        • barrylouvaine@rocketmail.com
          Message 4 of 18 , Apr 27 2:22 PM
            Experienced Tattoo Artist required for Barry Louvaine's House of Living Art. We do walk-ins & custom. Busy studio based in South London 10 mins from Waterloo/Victoria by train. Minimum 2 years studio experience. Please email your pictures/web link to info@... or call 07944 242 611. www.barrylouvaine.com
          • Anna
            Message 5 of 18 , Apr 28 4:04 AM
              Tattoo artist required for busy studio. Min of 5 years experience and portfolio required. Please call 0208 767 4224
            • terry.maclaren
              Message 6 of 18 , Jun 8, 2011
                Experienced Professional Tattoo Artist required for busy Fulham Tattoo Centre. Please contact Terry on 07795473900.
              • terry.maclaren
                Message 7 of 18 , Jun 8, 2011
                  Experienced Professional Tattoo Artist required for Bobby's Tattoo Studio in Malta. Contact 0035621572296 between 12 - 8pm daily.
                • terrystattoostudio
                  Message 8 of 18 , Apr 10 4:54 AM
                    Terrys Tattoo Studio in Glasgow are currently looking for a fully experienced artist to join our team.

                    Previous applicants need not apply

                    Looking for someone hardworking, no big egos, no dramas, no rockets, please!!!

                    Send all enquiries to stuart@...
                  • sharpeend
                    Message 9 of 18 , May 29, 2012
                      Tattoo Artist Required For studio based in the South West Of England.
                      Fully Equipped studio with friendly staff.
                      Artist must have min 3 years experience And be able to work with all aspects of word. Most work is Flash but custom work frequently undertaken.
                      Absolutely no Drink, Drug or attitude problems.
                      Any interested Artist please E-mail some recent work, experence and tel. No.
                    • sandroperes_2000
                      Message 10 of 18 , Jul 18, 2012
                        Friendly tattoo studio in North West London requires a tattoo artist with no drink, alcohol or attitude problems.
                        Call Sandro on 07946 789 738.
                        Or email sandroperes@...
                      • skinscribefalkirk
                        Message 11 of 18 , Jul 11, 2014

                          Artist required for busy studio in Falkirk Scotland, must be able to produce high quality work, will be expected to do both custom and flash work, minimum of 3 years studio experience no drug/drink problems, studio has been in present location for 20 years and in the area for 30 so I have a well established reputation and customer base