Tattoo Artist Position Available

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2008
      Our busy upmarket studio in Cairns (sunny North Qld Australia) has an
      opening for a qualified tattoo artist male or female. Applicants must be
      professional and possess the ability to work unsupervised on occasion.
      Hours are negotiable and prime time nights and weekends are available.
      Wages are percentage based and also negotiable. Our studio is the
      longest running studio in Cairns & has been operational for over ten
      years. For Artists just passing through on a work visa we can provide a
      guest position in the studio for the duration of your stay however long
      that might be. [:)] For more info please phone Deb or or Dave on (07)
      40922866 or mobile 0409482084