Tattoo Artist wanted

  • philippos_iacovou
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28, 2008
      Tattoo artist wanted for a very busy tattoo studio in Ayia Napa (Cyprus). Has to be fast and
      must be capable of freehand. Its a place to make a really good money. Portfolio required.
      The work is available from 1st of May.

      Please contact

      Philip
      easyrider@...
    • ekaranikolis
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2013

        New Tattoo artist required for busy North side studio. Minimum two years experience. Portfolio,hygiene and basic understanding of English essential. No superstars or apprentices need apply.This is a great opportunity in a professional and friendly enviroment.
        email: ekaranikolis@...
      • KAREEN ROBERTS
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 7, 2016
          Tattoo artist wanted to join a new studio near Dumfries, Scotland. Currently we do body piercing and professional tattoo removal and we are now ready for a tattoo artist. I'm looking for someone who is able to provide an excellent portfolio and is confident being the sole artist and capable of doing good around work. Please email portfolio's and enquiries to my personal email address kareenroberts@...