Two tattooists and a body piercer required

  • ayrtonfrank
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2008
      We have three studios in the busy holiday resort of Magaluf,Mallorca
      Spain,and require two tattooists and a body piercer to make up a
      shortfall in our team,(currently 4 tattooists and three piercers).
      This would be for the summer season, April-Oct.
      Anybody interested please contact Frank via email,
      obviously only serious proffesionals need apply.