2901New tattoo studio in Exmouth looking for artist

  • alldg34
    Nov 21, 2013
      Bells and Whistles is looking for a well rounded artist for the new shop opening in a couple of weeks. I'm looking for someone with great black and grey and costume work skills . The shop is going to be heavily advertised and there is a big need for a great black/grey realism artist in Devon so this could be a great opportunity . All the usual pro/cons apply,please send me a link with your portfolio and we will take it from there,Thank you.