Reply Immediately

  • Diamond Bank
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2010
      Diamond Bank Plc
      International Remittances Department
      40 Garden Avenue
      Enugu,Nigeria

      Payment Code: D5780906K
      Reg No: 132521093

      Attention:Beneficiary

      We are in receipt of an approval document forwarded to our office by the United Nation (UN) to effect an immediate payment of $2,000,000,00 (Two Million United States Dollars) to your nominated bank account which your email address won from the United Nation International Program which was held here in Nigeria.

      You would be required to submit the below information to our desk to enable us to faciliate the release of your payment to you via email:diamondbank11@....

      Your Full Names:
      Address:
      Tel/Mobile:

      We anticipate your prompt response.

      Best Regards
      Mr.James Morrison
      Diamond Bank Plc

      Find the home of your dreams with eircom net property
      Sign up for email alerts now http://www.eircom.net/propertyalerts