WINNING NOTIFICATION

  • thirukumar@hathway.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2010
      Msn/Yahoo Lottery Incorporation
      PO Box 1010,Liverpool
      L70 1NL,United Kingdom.

      WINNING NOTIFICATION
      We are pleased to inform you that your email won you a lump
      sum of 750,000.00GBP (Seven Hundred & Fifty Thousand Pounds Sterling)
      in cash credited with Batch number.......24/00319/IPD,Reff number......XYL /26510460037/05,
      in The Msn/Yahoo Lottery Online Promo draws held on monday, 8th of February, 2010.

      How ever you will have to fill and submit your contact informations to Event Manager
      below:

      1. Full name:...........
      2. Contact Address:.....
      4. Telephone Number:.......
      6. Occupation:.................
      8. Country:.........

      Please contact our event manager for more details:
      (Mr.) Max Winters
      Email: maxwinters2010@...