Certified Winner.........Confirm Reciept...........

  • LOTTERY BOARD
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2007
      REFERENCE NUMBER:UK/786543X4/28
      BATCH NUMBER:034/099/YX46
      TICKET NUMBER:005-4432-971-878

      FINAL NOTIFICATION
      We are pleased to inform you today 29th April, 2007 of the result of
      the winners of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY ONLINE PROMO PROGRAMME, held on the 26th of April, 2007.

      You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of
      £1,000,000(One Million Britain Pounds Sterlings) in cash credited to
      file XYL/26510460037/06.
      To file for your claim, please contact our claims agent;

      Agents Name: Dr. Pinkett Brown.
      Email: fiduciary_officeagent09@...
      TELL: +44-702-401-6168
      TELL:+44-702-305-8679

      Provide him with the information below:

      1.Full Name:_________________
      2.Full Address:_________________
      3.Marital Status:__________________
      4.Occupation:_______________________
      5.Age:_________________
      8.Country Of Residence:________________________
      9.Telephone Number:_____________________
      10.Company Names____________________

      Congratulations once more from all members and staffs of this program.

      Yours faithfully,
      Sir. kolyn parkins
      Online coordinator for THE UK NATIOAL LOTTERY
      Online International Program