Affordable Housecleaning Service/First Time 20% Off

  • msk
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2003
      Dear Los Angeles Resident:

      Hi, we are a housecleaning company servicing your area for over 10 years.

      Our workers are professional trained ladies, licensed, insured and bonded.

      Our prices are very affordable, and right now we are offering 20% off to first time customers.

      Also, we work with Realtors and R.E. Management companies to clean: Move Ins, Move Outs, Open Houses and More.

      If you are interested and would like to get some more information or set an appointment, please give us a call to our office telephone number (310) 823-8356.

      We work from Monday thru Saturday 8am to 5pm

      Thank you,

      Master Kleen
      (310) 823-8356

      RATES*

      Apt
      Apt House
      1 Bdr + 1 Bthr $ 40 $ 50
      2 Bdr + 2 Bthr $ 50 $ 60
      3 Bdr + 2 Bthr $ 60 $ 65

      * Some restrictions apply depending upon size, sq. ft., stories and pets.

      **If you wish to be REMOVED from our future mailings, send an email to m4unot@...