[tc-list] Question about BHQ

  • Michael McDougal
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2000
      I have heard about two projects currently taking place to produce a new
      Hebrew Bible. One will be called the BHQ appearently a revison of the BHS.
      My question is does anybody know how this new BHQ will differ from the BHS,
      and when is the completion date. My other question is that I heard that in
      sourthen California there is a project to put togather an ecletic text of
      the Hebrew Bible. Is this true?

      Thank you,
      Michael McDougal
      ammcdougal@...