[tc-list] Re: "professionals" have never found my theories to be "unsuitable"

  • Jeffrey B. Gibson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2000
      As an addendum to my last message -- and perhaps even as a explanation
      of it -- it should be noted that in the message on Loisy that I
      referred to, Yuri was using the "fact" that the "professionals" on T-C
      (and Synoptic-L) had never found his theories on the PH to be unsuitable
      as the primary justification for continuing to post to T-C and
      (Synoptic-L) his views on the PH.

      Perhaps, then, if it shown that the "fact" has no validity, we might be
      spared more posts on a topic which, grounded as it is in fundamental
      misunderstandings of what Harmonies are and what they contain, let
      alone of how harmonists handled the canonical Gospel tradition they
      harmonized, has about as much credence, and therefore as much right to
      a place on the T-C List, as the text/source critical theories that Jim
      Deardorff used to try spin out here.

      Yours,

      Jeffrey

      --