[tc-list] Re: Comparison Swanson - NA27 in John

  • Mr. Gary S. Dykes
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2000
      Great stuff Wieland!!

      You did some good examination, and as you know it requires care. I will add
      your list of corrections to the site (after verifying each).

      I can check on a number of the readings in question, and will post a
      response in a short time. However, it would be nice and enlightening if a
      kindly soul from the IGNTP collators would also check some of your noted
      "problems" in John. (Certainly the folks at the New Orleans facility can do
      so!).

      I for one, thank you for your effort!!

      (A new SYRIAC (Estrangelo) font will soon be available at the site below,
      and like GREEK44.ttf, it will be PUBLIC DOMAIN. I expect it to be ready in
      10 days, for PC's not Apple or Mac's. It will not have any right to left
      abilities, but is still a beautiful and original font.)

      Mr. Gary S. Dykes
      Swanson's Errata List -- http://userzweb.lightspeed.net/yhwh3in1/
      The site has been reduced so as to appear better on smaller monitors, I
      design it on a 21 inch monitor at 1600 x 1200 resolution.

      ---
      You are currently subscribed to tc-list as: Listsaver-of-tc-list@egroups.com