[tc-list] Re: Apology - Replies

  • Thomas J. Kraus
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2000
      Dear colleagues, dear TCers,

      many thanks for your encouraging posts (on- and offlist) and telling
      me that I should remain part of the TC-community.
      Nevertheless, I very much regret what has happened. But there is
      no sense in finding out which of my students sent the insulting mail
      about my honourable colleague Jan Krans, Amsterdam (sorry
      about the offence done in my name by somebody else). The thing
      happened and, unfortunately, cannot be made undone any more.
      At least, I learnt from that incident that trust is one thing and a
      specific caution and attention when you have to do with people you
      think you can trust in another.
      Once more I am sorry. But I am looking forward to furthcoming
      news on TC from many friends.

      Best to all of you,
      Thomas J. Kraus

      tj.kraus@...