[tc-list] Insult

  • Doug Petrovich
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2000
      Dear Thomas and List,

      It is very unfortunate what some do in the name of humor. It is also sad
      when their actions are so hurtful toward others, especially considering the
      damage you perceive they have done to you and your reputation.

      However, there seems to be no reason for you to permanently withdraw from
      the TC-list for an offense of such a nature as this. Though I cannot speak
      for Jimmy Adair or the List management, I think it would be unthinkable for
      us to hold such an offense over you with a lifetime ban from the list.
      Furthermore, when you speak of an "unforgivable insult," I do not know
      what can constitute such a lofty offense. Perhaps after reading your Greek
      NT a bit deeper you will discover that such an idea is logically
      irreconcilable with the principles of the text. If we are not able to
      forgive you for this insult, we are the ones to receive blame.

      Please continue to be a part of the list, and put all of this behind you.

      Yours in Novosibirsk,

      Doug Petrovich

      ---
      You are currently subscribed to tc-list as: listsaver-of-tc-list@...