[tc-list] Re: Apology

  • Linguist's Software
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 14, 2000
      I second the sentiment of J. Bruce Prior:
      PLEASE do not resign from the TC-List, Thomas. You are an honored member,
      who has made some valuable contributions to the TC community. In this
      all-too-fast electronic world sometimes things happen which are truly beyond
      our control. I truly hope you reconsider and reverse your resignation.
      Philip B. Payne, Edmonds, WA