[tc-list] John 3:25

  • Thomas J. Kraus
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2000
      Dear colleagues, dear TCers,

      the Nestle-Aland text (27th edition) contains in its apparatus for
      John 3:25 two notes on conjections:
      Bentley (Baldensperger) want to read IHSOU
      J. Markland prefers TWN IHSOU

      Unfortunately, I do not have the appropriate bibliographies at hand
      so I do not have any chance of finding out the exact reference to
      the titles mentioned in the apparatus.
      Could anyone familiar with the discussion on John 3:25 provide the
      exact bibliographic data of Bentley (Baldensperger) and Markland?
      Any help heartily welcome. Thanks in advance.

      Cordially yours,

      Thomas J. Kraus

      tj.kraus@...

      ---