[tc-list] Swanson's ed.of Mark

  • OteroFam3@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2000
      Dear List Members,
      I am a relatively new member to the list as well a virtual novice in
      textual criticism, so I apologize if my questions are either ignorant or
      irrelevant. I just recently received my copy of Swanson's Greek NT
      Manuscripts-Mark (about which I am too excited!!) and I would like to make
      sure I know what I am looking at.
      First, do the lists entitled KEPHALAIA and TITLOI appear at the beginning
      of various manuscripts the way they are put together in Swanon's (similar to
      our "Table of Contents"), or is this done for the sake of reference, cf.
      pages 1-5.
      Second, what are the Eusebian canon tables (this question may come closer
      to ignorance)? I don't have NA27 yet, and UBS doesn't list them. I know I can
      find some info in my dictionaries, but I believe this is an excellent
      resource as well. If this needs to be answered off list, please do so.
      Thank you very much in advance.

      Esteban Otero
      oterofam3@...
      Tampa, USA