[tc-list] RE: Codex Ephraemi Rescriptus

  • D.C.Parker@bham.ac.uk
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2000
      > From: "Ronald D. Worden" <rdworden@...>
      > To: "TC-List" <tc-list@...-certr.org>
      > Subject: [tc-list] RE: Codex Ephraemi Rescriptus

      I looked at a number of Lyon's corrections, and was not convinced by
      them. In several Tischendorf was certainly preferable. I'm in the
      wrong place to get any more precise information from my notes.
      Lyon's edition did not appear.

      David Parker

      Dr D.C. Parker
      Reader in New Testament Textual Criticism and Palaeography

      ---
      You are currently subscribed to tc-list as: listsaver-of-tc-list@...