no messages from tc-list?

  • James R. Adair
    Message 1 of 1714 , Jan 29, 1996
      I have gotten several messages over the past few days from people
      wondering why they are not receiving any messages from the tc-list. The
      answer is simple: no one has been contributing to the list! As of this
      morning we have 166 subscribers to the list. Surely someone has one or
      more topics he or she would like to discuss on the subject of textual
      criticism. Let me encourage anyone who is interested to start a thread
      of discussion, or two!

      Jimmy Adair
      and
      Message 1714 of 1714 , Feb 4, 1997