TC Bibliography Project

  • James R. Adair
    Message 1 of 1714 , Jan 11, 1996
      I would like to invite all interested subscribers to the list to
      participate in the TC Bibliography Project. The goal of the project is
      simple: to create a comprehensive, annotated bibliography of biblical
      textual criticism. This bibliography will be accessible on the Web from
      the TC home page (see below for URL). The URL of the bibliography page
      is http://scholar.cc.emory.edu/scripts/TC/TC-biblio.html.

      The first stage of the project is the creation of a suitable outline in
      which to put the bibliographical data. I have put a preliminary outline
      on the TC bibliography page mentioned above, and I would appreciate
      comments on the highest order categories (those that are numbered on the
      page). We will address subcategories later. Insertion of the actual
      data, including annotations for at least some of the entries, will be the
      last step (although some movement of subcategories and addition of new
      subcategories is probable, too).

      Jimmy Adair
      General Editor of TC: A Journal of Biblical Textual Criticism
      ------> http://scholar.cc.emory.edu/scripts/TC/TC.html <-----
      Message 1714 of 1714 , Feb 4, 1997