Re: OT Quantitative Analysis

  • Sigrid Peterson
    Message 1 of 1714 , Jun 19, 1996
      I dimly recall reading *of* work done by Moshe Goshen-Gottstein, in
      surveying about a thousand medieval mss of the Hebrew-Aramaic text of
      Jewish Scriptures. I don't have access to my books this week,so I can't
      check this out myself, but I'd look first in Cross and Talmon's
      <book>Qumran and the Biblical Text </>, and then in Yeivin's
      <book>Introduction to the Tiberian Masorah </>, if not found in the
      former source.

      Sigrid Peterson UPenn petersig@...
      Message 1714 of 1714 , Feb 4, 1997