TC home page

  • James R. Adair
    Message 1 of 1714 , Jan 4, 1996
      If you haven't looked lately, I wanted to remind you to visit the TC home
      page, where TC articles will appear, and where much more information
      about TC already exists. In particular, I would appreciate comments on
      the instructions for contributors, the transliteration schemes, the
      abbreviations, and the author copyright statement. The URL for the TC
      home page is given below. Thank you.

      Jimmy Adair
      General Editor of TC: A Journal of Biblical Textual Criticism
      ------> http://scholar.cc.emory.edu/scripts/TC/TC.html <-----
      Message 1714 of 1714 , Feb 4, 1997