[tc-list] Lamsa Version

  • James Trimm
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2000

      >How can i get a copy of Murdock Pershita?

      James Murdock Produced the first English translation of the Aramaic
      Peshitta New Testament in the late 1800's.

      This translation is a good book to have.

      Although Murdock did not to my knowledge claim that the Aramaic rather than
      the Greek was the original, it is an important reference book for any
      library.

      It has come to my attention that this book has been reprinted with what is
      called in the printing business a "perfect binding." 1,000 copies were
      printed. The binding of this book does not seem to hold up well so you may
      have to eventually rebind it. For that reason they are being made
      available at a bargain price of $10.00 each.

      To obtain a copy just mail a check or money order made out to A.L.H. and
      mail it to:

      Marilyn Jarzembski
      PO Box 375
      Fayette, OH 43521
      USA

      If in the USA please add $3.20 for shipping.

      If ordering from outside the USA please try to include enough to cover
      shipping.

      James Trimm

      You are currently subscribed to tc-list as: ListSaver-of-tc-list@...