tc-list IGNTP Volume Sought

  • Bruce Prior
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 1999
      TCers--
      For a number of months I have been looking for The New Testament in
      Greek: The Gospel According to St. Luke edited by The American and British
      Committees of the International Greek New Testament Project, published in
      Oxford by the Clarendon Press. Larry Hurtado kindly pointed me to a
      bookstore in Edinburgh which had Part Two Chapters 13-24 in stock. I'm
      still looking for Part One Chapters 1-12. Thank you for your help.
      J. Bruce Prior n7rr@...
      853 Alder Street
      Blaine, WA 98230-8030 U.S.A.
      telephone (360) 332-6046