Re: tc-list Re:sympathy

  • Gregory Woodhouse
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 30, 1999
      Perhaps I should clarify that Kerygma is not really an academic list, most
      of the participants being educated laypeople. This seemed to me to be the
      type of list the original poster was looking for. At any rate, I recognize
      that *this* list is devoted to textual criticism, so I will not pursue the
      matter further on-list. As a rule, post list announcements unless there is
      an obvious need and relevance, or by invitation of the list owner. I hope I
      haven't stepped on any toes here.

      ----
      Gregory Woodhouse
      gjw@... / http://www.wnetc.com/home.html
      "An atheist staring from his attic window is often nearer to God than the
      believer caught up in his own false image of God."
      --Martin Buber