Re: tc-list Re: Linnemann

  • Steve Puluka
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 29, 1999
      >From: "Mark Goodacre" <M.S.GOODACRE@...>
      >
      >The alternatives to Q on the current scene are represented by
      >(a) the Farrer Theory (Markan Priority Without Q, Farrer, Goulder, Drury,
      >Sanders etc.), an exposition and defence of which is available on my Mark
      >Without Q site at >http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/q and (b) the
      >neo-Griesbach theory (Markan Posteriority, Farmer, Dungan,
      >Peabody etc.), an exposition of which is also available on the web at
      >http://www.colby.edu/rel/2gh (ed. Thomas Longstaff).

      Dear Dr. Goodacre,

      Thank you for these links. This is exactly what I was looking for from the
      scholars that do not support the existance of Q. I teach non-academic
      adult education in my Church. May I reproduce your "ten reasons" pages for
      this purpose?

      Thanks again for the information. I have a much better understanding now of
      the alternatives and their relative merits.

      Steve Puluka
      Adult Education Instructor
      http://arrive.at/byzantinecatholic