tc-list KJV manuscripts again

  • Harold P. Scanlin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 1999
      In my earlier post I forgot to mention another book by Ward Allen,
      _Translating the New Testament epistles 1604-1611: a manuscript from King
      James's Westminster Company_ (University Microfilms for Vanderbilt U.
      Press, 1977) -- a diplomatic edition of Lambeth MS 98, apparently an early
      or intermediate draft of the translators' work.

      Harold P. Scanlin
      United Bible Societies
      1865 Broadway
      New York, NY 10023