tc-list List comparing TR and NA26?

  • Perry L. Stepp
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 1999
      This query was recently posted on the Biblical Greek list:

      At 2:38 PM +0100 11/4/99, zdenek.sykora@... wrote:
      >I would like to ask you if you know some web page where can I find the all
      >verses in the NT - the differencies between the Nestle 26 ed. and Textus
      >receptus main text? I need this informations for the revision of the NT in
      >Czech language and I would like to print the all differences to New
      >Edition of the Czech translation. Could you help me?
      >
      >Zdenek Sykora

      The only such list of which I (with my limited knowledge) am aware is in the
      apparatus of the Farstad/Hodge edition of the MT--which I don't own, but I
      *think* the apparatus records all such differences.

      Does the F/H MT indeed have this information? And is there a better source
      that Zdenek might access, or a better way to gather the same info? Perhaps
      the Online Bible texts could be compared to generate such a list?

      (Please make sure that any replies go to Zdenek.)

      Perry L. Stepp

      Senior Pastor, DeSoto Christian Church
      Ph.D. Candidate (ABD), Baylor University
      Adjunct Professor, Dallas Christian College
      #1 Cowboy fan
      StratFink (Fender Rules!)

      "All we know is all we know."
      "By faith, Abraham . . ."