tc-list New Site, SWANSON'S Errata

  • Mr. Gary S. Dykes
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 1999
      Associates;

      I, finally, have my web site up. Due to some encouragement and assistance
      from overseas, (W. Willker) I managed to "get moving" on it.

      It will take time away from some of my other projects, but I believe it is
      worth it. The goal, a very accurate edition of the Greek Manuscripts of the
      New Testament by Dr. Reuben Swanson. At the site I am in the long process of
      listing his errors. You will (soon) find addresses for acquiring films of
      Biblical MSS as well. Also some tables illustrating numerous ligatures and
      tachygraphical forms seen in many minuscules, and other assists.

      Contributions for the Swanson errata list are being accepted. Send them to
      my EMAIL address.
      You will need to download a font at the site. I hope the site is useful, it
      certainly is growing!!!
      To go there click on this: or copy and paste the URL into your browser
      address line. Please inform me of any problems. And yes, I too, stand to be
      corrected.

      http://userzweb.lightspeed.net/yhwh3in1/

      at your service,
      Mr. Gary S. Dykes (GSD)