Re: tc-list LXX of the Orthodox Church

  • TOMMY MARKANZIA REKLAM HB
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 1999
      Richard J Saley wrote:

      > Does anyone know of a study of the textual characteristics (e.g., OG, kaige, Lucianic, hexaplaric, etc.) of the version of the LXX used by the Orthodox Church?
      >
      > Any information be much appreciated.

      "Web.information"

      This is not what You specifically look for but anyway. For the study of
      the textual characteristics of the Septuagint in general, I have found
      some interesting articles on the homepage of Prof. Robert A. Kraft (The
      University of Pennsylvania) under the heading "Kraft Publications".

      Good luck!

      Tommy Wasserman
      Swedish student of theology
      Örebro Missionsskola