tc-list Muenster Institute

  • robert s. morse
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 1999
      Dear tc-ers:

      In catching up on the past few weeks' messages, it appears that the
      Muenster Institute has taken quite some flak. My several inquiries to
      the Institut have received very gracious and professional responses. It
      would seem not to be the Germans' fault that we Americans live three to
      six thousand miles from Muenster. Our Pilgrim Fathers could have
      remained in Leiden and been within driving distance of the Institut! The
      information the Institut shares I see as "of grace and not of works",
      and it is up to them how they handle their treasures. I, for one, am
      tickled pink that such an institute exists and makes the enormous
      contributions that it does. I'm also glad to put in a plug for the
      Ancient Biblical Manuscript Center, which has been most helpful to me in
      its film-sharing.

      Best wishes to all,

      Bob Morse