Re: tc-list Introducing myself

  • Jim West
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2 4:41 PM
      >Dear fellow members of TC-List,
      >
      > I am new to this list and would like to introduce myself: my name is
      >Vicente Dobroruka, I am in Brazil (Ancient History teacher at the
      >Universidade de Brasília). I am 30, married, no children yet. My master
      >degree dealt with the connections between Joachim of Fiore's apocalyptic
      >writings and the ideas of Gotthold Ephraim Lessing, the German Aufklärer. As
      >a matter of fact I am deeply interested in Jewish apocalyptic since my
      >graduation years.

      Then you will absolutely want to take a look at:

      http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/~www_sd/otpseud.html

      The owner of this page- Jim davila, is one of the most knowledgeable people
      in the world regarding OT apocrypha and pseuedepigrapha. there are lots of
      resources here as well.

      Sometimes, though, the St. Andrews server is slow so you may have to try a
      couple of times to get connected.

      Best wishes on your work- it is a truly fascinating area of Biblical
      studies- and one filled with significance.

      Best,

      Jim

      Jim West, ThD
      email- jwest@...