tc-list Georgian Gospels

  • robert s. morse
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 1999
      Dear participants in the tc-list,

      Apparently there are very many Georgian Gospel MSS. But so far the
      literature seems not to offer many clues as to how to access them--with
      the exception of the favored three: the Adysh, Opiza, and Tbeth. The
      Library of Congress makes available its Sinai collection, but these are
      comparatively few. My interest is in checking on Mark's ending. I'd be
      grateful for any suggestion.

      Bob Morse