Re: tc-list Here's what I have

  • Jim West
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 1999
      At 10:54 AM 7/30/99 -0700, you wrote:
      >I have images and transcriptions of the following:
      >
      >P9
      >P22
      >071
      >0166

      I dont recall which mss I transcribed. The low P's I think.

      >As soon as someone can tell me that I won't get sued for it, I can
      >post these to a temporary web site. Since the transcriptions are
      >mine, of course, I can post them with no problem, I refer to the
      >images.

      If you can get the transcriptions I sent to the ENTMP you are more than
      welcome to use them as well.

      >Thanks to the kindness of Jim West, I have a printed transcription
      >of P75 in John (I misspoke before); the only problem I have with it
      >is, it separates words and includes some diacritics such as the
      >diaresis and sentence separators. I'd be glad to transcribe it, but I
      >would rather work straight from photos. If we of the list are serious
      >about getting this project rolling again, I'll see about getting my
      >hands on them and moving forward. I believe Jim is working on
      >Luke in P75, as well?

      well, like I said, I was working on P75 (and other mss), but as none of the
      materials ever showed up anywhere I have occupied my time with other
      concerns. I would be happy to pick it up again if it would be made use of.

      Jim

      Jim West, ThD
      email- jwest@...
      web page- http://web.infoave.net/~jwest