tc-list Re: Electronically available manuscripts

  • Wieland Willker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 1999
      Vincent Broman wrote:
      > The ENTMP, Electronic NT MS Project, exists to
      > present and promote public transcriptions and
      > images of NT MSS, but the WWW site has been
      > moribund for a while.

      If it exists: Where can I get info about its contents?

      So, atm we have two things available:

      Mt in W at:
      http://www.znet.com/~broman/manuscripts.html

      Hebrews collated in Apple(?) formate at:
      ftp://socs.murdoch.edu.au/pub/research/Finney

      I will collect these links and put them on my web site of Bible-links
      soon. I could also mirror the files on my server.

      Best wishes
      Wieland

      willker@...-bremen.de
      http://purl.org/Willker/index.html