Re: tc-list IGNTP

  • Bruce Morrill
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 9 10:14 AM
      On Fri, 9 Jul 1999, Prof. Ron Minton wrote:
      > BTW Bruce, are you still seeking volunteers to collate mss? If so, please
      > make another public announcement on this list and I will forward to some
      > friends who may be interested.

      Yes, we are still needing qualified collators to work on minuscule
      manuscripts of John. In the past year, several professors have assigned
      students in graduate level textual criticism classes to complete a
      collation of a ms of John for the IGNTP, which is a great introduction to
      various aspects of our task. These collations are checked by experienced
      collators, following the multiple check policy of the IGNTP, so we are
      also needing experienced collators. Please contact me if you are
      interested or for additional information.

      Bruce Morrill bruce@...