tc-list Review of Clarke

  • Harold P. Scanlin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 1999
      The review of Clarke's _Textual Optimism_ by Parsons is scheduled to appear
      in the next issue of _The Bible Translator_, cover date July 1999. I do
      not know the exact mailing date, but we are fairly close to schedule, so it
      should arrive in your mailbox or favorite subscribing library by August 1.
      If you anyone has not seen a copy by then, write to me offlist. (Pardon
      the crass materialism, but we do accept subscriptions at the bargain price
      of $12/year.)

      Harold P. Scanlin
      United Bible Societies
      1865 Broadway