tc-list titles not available

  • Thomas J. Kraus
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 1999
      Dear fellows,

      since my library is incapable of identifying the place from which to order
      titles important for some of my future research, I am posting these on
      this list. Maybe, there is someone out there who can tell me where to find
      them (in order to "help" my library), how to get them, or if I may ask
      anybody for sending a copy.

      Daniel B. Wallace, The Article with Multiple Substantives Connected by KAI
      in the New Testament: Semantics and Significance. PhD Dissertation, Dallas
      Theological Seminary 1995.

      E.M. Schofield, The Papyrus Fragments of the Greek New Testament,
      Clinton/New Jersey 1936.

      Thanks in advance.

      Best wishes,

      Thomas J. Kraus
      Universitaet Regensburg
      Kath.-theol. Fakultaet
      Universitaetsstr. 31
      D-93053 Regensburg
      Federal Republic of Germany

      Tel. + 49 941 943 36 90
      Fax. + 49 941 943 19 86
      thomas-juergen.kraus@...-regensburg.de
      Universitaet Regensburg
      Kath.-theol. Fakultaet
      Universitaetsstr. 31
      D-93053 Regensburg
      Federal Republic of Germany

      Tel. + 49 941 943 36 90
      Fax. + 49 941 943 19 86
      thomas-juergen.kraus@...-regensburg.de
    • Kevin W. Woodruff
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 1999
        Thomas:

        The Schofield thesis is at:

        Boyce Library, The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, Louisville,
        Kentucky (paper and microform)

        Harvard University, Cambridge Massachusetts (paper)

        Gordon-Conwell Seminary, South Hamilton, Massachusetts (paper)

        Kevin

        At 09:18 AM 7/1/99 +0200, you wrote:
        >Dear fellows,
        >
        >since my library is incapable of identifying the place from which to order
        >titles important for some of my future research, I am posting these on
        >this list. Maybe, there is someone out there who can tell me where to find
        >them (in order to "help" my library), how to get them, or if I may ask
        >anybody for sending a copy.
        >
        >Daniel B. Wallace, The Article with Multiple Substantives Connected by KAI
        >in the New Testament: Semantics and Significance. PhD Dissertation, Dallas
        >Theological Seminary 1995.
        >
        >E.M. Schofield, The Papyrus Fragments of the Greek New Testament,
        >Clinton/New Jersey 1936.
        >

        >Thanks in advance.
        >
        >Best wishes,
        >
        >Thomas J. Kraus
        >Universitaet Regensburg
        >Kath.-theol. Fakultaet
        >Universitaetsstr. 31
        >D-93053 Regensburg
        >Federal Republic of Germany
        >
        >Tel. + 49 941 943 36 90
        >Fax. + 49 941 943 19 86
        >thomas-juergen.kraus@...-regensburg.de
        >Universitaet Regensburg
        >Kath.-theol. Fakultaet
        >Universitaetsstr. 31
        >D-93053 Regensburg
        >Federal Republic of Germany
        >
        >Tel. + 49 941 943 36 90
        >Fax. + 49 941 943 19 86
        >thomas-juergen.kraus@...-regensburg.de

        Kevin W. Woodruff, M.Div.
        Library Director/Reference Librarian
        Professor of New Testament Greek
        Cierpke Memorial Library
        1815 Union Ave.
        Chattanooga, Tennessee 37404
        United States of America
        423/493-4252 (office)
        423/698-9447 (home)
        423/493-4497 (FAX)
        Cierpke@... (preferred)
        kwoodruf@... (alternate)
      • Gerald Lincoln
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 1999
          Dan Wallace's dissertation has been filmed at University Microfilms
          International / UMI / now Bell & Howell (www.umi.com) in Ann Arbor,
          Michigan. I believe he is in process of having it published and may not
          have given them permission to sell copies of it and that is why your library
          cannot purchase it. Dallas Theological Seminary has a copy of it in paper
          and in microfilm, if they will lend it by Interlibrary Loan.

          The Schofield book is not in print and probably very difficult to find. The
          OCLC information below shows that the Historical Commission of the Southern
          Baptist Convention did microfilm and it may be possible to receive a copy
          from them. Because it was also a dissertation, you may be able to receive a
          copy from UMI or by loan from the Southern Baptist Seminary in Louisville.

          5 100 1 Schofield, Ellwood Mearle Y
          � 6 245 14 The papyrus fragments of the Greek New Testament �h microform
          /
          �c Ellwood Mearle Schofield. Y
          � 7 260 �c 1936. Y
          � 8 300 vi, 363 leaves : �b ill. Y
          � 9 502 Thesis (Ph. D.)--Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, 1936.
          � 10 504 Bibliography: leaves 352-363. Y
          � 11 533 Microfilm. �b Nashville, Tenn. : �c Historical Commission,
          Southern Baptist Convention, �d [1953?] �e 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. -- �f
          (Pub. no. 4511-292) Y
          � 12 539 s �b 1953 �d xx �e n Y
          � 13 630 00 Bible. �p N.T. �k Manuscripts. �l Greek. Y
          � 14 650 0 Manuscripts, Greek (Papyri) Y
          � 15 830 0 Publication (Historical Commission, Southern Baptist
          Convention) ; �v no. 4511-292. Y

          ===== Original Message from tc-list@... at 7/01/99
          3:18 am
          >Dear fellows,
          >
          >since my library is incapable of identifying the place from which to order
          >titles important for some of my future research, I am posting these on
          >this list. Maybe, there is someone out there who can tell me where to find
          >them (in order to "help" my library), how to get them, or if I may ask
          >anybody for sending a copy.
          >
          >Daniel B. Wallace, The Article with Multiple Substantives Connected by KAI
          >in the New Testament: Semantics and Significance. PhD Dissertation, Dallas
          >Theological Seminary 1995.
          >
          >E.M. Schofield, The Papyrus Fragments of the Greek New Testament,
          >Clinton/New Jersey 1936.
          >

          >Thanks in advance.
          >
          >Best wishes,
          >
          >Thomas J. Kraus
          >Universitaet Regensburg
          >Kath.-theol. Fakultaet
          >Universitaetsstr. 31
          >D-93053 Regensburg
          >Federal Republic of Germany
          >
          >Tel. + 49 941 943 36 90
          >Fax. + 49 941 943 19 86
          >thomas-juergen.kraus@...-regensburg.de
          >Universitaet Regensburg
          >Kath.-theol. Fakultaet
          >Universitaetsstr. 31
          >D-93053 Regensburg
          >Federal Republic of Germany
          >
          >Tel. + 49 941 943 36 90
          >Fax. + 49 941 943 19 86
          >thomas-juergen.kraus@...-regensburg.de

          * Library Director Voice (717) 560-8250 Ext 362 *
          * Lancaster Bible College Fax (717) 560-8213 *
          * 901 Eden Road E-mail glincoln@... *