Re: tc-list UBS about "Earliest NT Manuscripts"

  • Kevin W. Woodruff
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 1999
      I talked to the Baker's representive at the Association of Christian
      Librarians convention two weeks ago and he was talking about the
      Comfort/Barrett book. He said Baker was in a quandry over it and seemed to
      think that they will soon pull the book. He assured me that it would be a
      frosty Friday in SHEOL/HADES/GEHENNA before Baker would ever again publish
      anything by Philip Comfort.

      For what it is worth

      Kevin

      Kevin W. Woodruff, M.Div.