tc-list ATLAS jobs

  • James R. Adair
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 1999
      I hope you'll forgive me taking a little license as listowner to bring to
      your attention three technology-related jobs that are currently available.
      Courtesy of a Lilly grant, the Center for Electronic Texts in Religion (a
      division of the American Theological Library Association) is putting
      together a technology team to work on the ATLAS project, a project to
      digitize 50 years' worth of 50 religion journals. See the CETR Web page
      for more details.

      It just might be that a few on the list have not been fortunate enough to
      find work as a text critic ;-) and would be interested in seeing this
      information. Please contact me offlist for more information.

      James R. Adair, Jr.
      Director, ATLA Center for Electronic Texts in Religion

      Listowner, tc-list